Discounts on bundled policies typically range from of 10 to 15 percent. As a rough example, let’s say you were paying $800 a year each for your homeowners and car insurance policies (total of $1600 for both). If you were able to bundle these two policies for a 10 percent discount, your overall savings on your newly combined policy would be $160.
Keep in mind that this is just an example. There are many variables that go into your individual home and auto quotes, including:
- The value of your home, car and other items you want to include in a bundled plan
- The amount of coverage you need for each of the insurance policies
- Whether you want full coverage for your car insurance, including collision and comp
- The limits and deductibles you choose for each policy in the plan
- Whether you want additional coverage, such as for more drivers in the family, or an umbrella policy that provides excess personal liability coverage
Contact us to get a Oklahoma City auto or home insurance quote today.