We are saying “Thank You” to our clients
When I was a kid, I would sometimes get excited when my parents got the mail on our way home. “Anything for me, dad?” I would say (I was in the habit of occasionally inviting my friends to play at my house by sending a letter in the mail). There was a thrill in having something addressed to me. Of course, as we all grew into adulthood, we found that quite a lot of mail comes to us, but now in the form of coupons, advertisements, bills, and so on. It’s not quite the same as an invitation to play outside with your friends.
While we many not be one for swing sets and jungle gyms anymore, the need for fun has all but gone away. That is why we want to want to say “thank you” to our customers and encourage a little fun at the same time. Starting this August, all of our current customers who refer their friends and family to our agency for a quote, we will send a “thank you” card with a gift card inside.
How it Works
- Ask your friend or family member to reach out to us by phone or online and request a quote for insurance. Make sure they mention that you referred them! You can also refer them for us to contact directly (with their permission) by filling out the Refer a Friend form here.
- If your referral calls and they identify you by name as their Referral Source, we will make sure you receive credit. Likewise, if we make contact and quote insurance for a person referred to us via the Refer a Friend form, we will credit you if they confirm that you referred them. Make sure you ask their permission and let them know we will be in touch!
- Once we have quoted insurance for your friend or family member, we’ll send you a thank you card by USPS.
- Your gift card will include a website URL where you can redeem it at a variety of vendors or charities. You can also opt to redeem it as a Visa or Mastercard gift card usable anywhere they are accepted. The URL will include your card’s unique redemption code. It will look like www.redeem.cards/ABCD123
- That’s it! Your friend or family member gets insurance quotes and advice, we get to meet someone new, and you get to invest in some fun. Not bad!
Ready to get started?
We look forward to meeting your friends and family members and providing the same service, support, and advice that you have enjoyed as a client of our agency. If you know someone who might benefit from a relationship with us, let’s work together!
- How the Program Works. Current clients of our agency (“Referral Sources”) refer a friend or family member to our agency to seek a quote or quotes for insurance. That referred person (“Referral”) must identify the Referral Source who sent them by name so that credit may be properly attributed. Current clients may also (with permission) refer a friend or family member to our agency by filling out a contact form here.
- Restrictions. Referrals are considered both on an “account” basis. One referral seeking multiple quotes will be considered as one valid referral. Individuals who refer others to us must be current clients of our agency and must be 18 years or older. Referred individuals must be real persons of a different household from the referral source, 18 years or older, and must request a quote for insurance on property(ies) in which they have a valid insurable interest.
- Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if we have a good faith belief that he/she has violated any of these Terms.